The present Regulations of Personal Data Processing and Protecting (hereinafter referred to as «Regulations») were formulated by the Autonomous non-for-profit organization «Documentary Film Center», acting in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, INN (Individual Taxpayer Number) 7704277570, OGRN (Primary State Registration Number) 1107799023529), registered at the following address: 119021, Moscow, Zubovsky Boulevard, house 2, building 7, room 22 (hereinafter referred to as «Provider») in relation to the information, submitted by the Users to the Provider in the process of using the Service «NONFICTION» (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) according to the User Agreement, located in the global network Internet at the address http://nonfiction.film. The fact of using the Service by the User means the User’s full and unconditional agreement with the terms and conditions of the present Regulations. In case the User disagrees with the terms and conditions of the present Regulations, the User is obliged to refrain from using the Service. The terms and conditions of collecting, processing, and protecting personal data of the Users:
1. The Provider, performing the function of operator in accordance with the Federal Law №152-FZ «On personal data», has the right to ask the User to submit the following personal information: name (without family name and patronymic), e-mail address, year of birth, gender, mobile phone number, information about login and password in order to access the Service, information about the rights to use Video Content which were given to the User earlier. The information, which the User is obliged to submit, is marked by the Provider with special marks, the rest of the information is submitted only at the discretion of the User. Upon the request of the Provider, the User has the right to submit additional personal information for the identity authentication of the User in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. In the process of using the Service by the User, the Provider automatically receives the following personal information: IP-address of the User’s Device, information from the Cookies, information about the place where the User’s Device is located, information about the User’s Internet browser (or other application, with the help of which the access to the Service is realized), the time of access to the Service, as well as technical information about the User’s Device, with the help of which the access to the Service is provided.
3. The User is informed that the Provider does not receive financial information about the Users. All the financial information, submitted by the User in order to make payments during the use of the Service, is collected and processed by payments facilitators specified by the Service.
4. The Provider does not ask the Users for their family name and patronymic, as well as for the copies of documents, proving their identity. This information is submitted only at the discretion of the User.
5. The Provider uses personal information of the Users for the following purposes: • identification of the User in the framework of the Agreement; • in order to process requests of the Users by the support desk of the Service organized by the Provider; • in order to analyze and explore the preferences of the User so that the Service could be improved; • in order to send the news and advertising information about the Service; • in order to send notifications (for example, so that the password for accessing the User’s account could be restored); • in order to prevent or discover fraud and unlawful use of the Service; • in order to conduct statistic and marketing studies on the basis of anonymized data.
6. The terms and conditions of processing and protecting personal information:
6.1. The Provider uses the personal information of the Users only for the purposes, indicated in item 5 of the present Regulations.
6.2. The Provider undertakes to guarantee confidentiality in relation to personal information, provided by the User.
6.3. The Provider will not share with the third parties the personal information received from the Users, unless this is requested by the state and law enforcement bodies in the cases, envisaged by the law of the Russian Federation.
6.4. The Provider will undertake all the necessary technical measures for the protection of personal information of the Users from the unlawful or accidental access, deletion, changing, blocking, copying, and dissemination.
7. The User may at any time change (update, complement) personal information which the User has provided in his or her Personal account.
8. The User may also remove the personal information, which he or she submitted, using the feature “Remove the Account” in the Account of the User at the Service.
10. In accordance with the Federal Law №152-FZ «On personal data», the Provider undertakes to ensure recording, systematizing, accumulation, storage, specifying (updating, changing), retrieving personal data of the Users with the use of databases, located in the territory of the Russian Federation.
11. The Provider guarantees confidentiality of personal information of the Users. Disclosure by the Provider of information about the User upon the request of an authorized state body in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation is not considered a breach of the present Regulations.
12. By accepting the terms and conditions of the present Regulations, the User agrees that, when the User indicates in the Account his or her phone number or e-mail address, the Provider will have the right to send the User information by way of short text messages or e-mail messages about the Service, including the information of advertising nature.
13. The terms, used in the present Regulations, are interpreted in accordance with the User Agreement. 9 April 2018.